Tshukudu Bush Lodge is the "Place of the Rhino". Built on a hilltop, the luxurious Tshukudu Bush Lodge offers sweeping views of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park. Offering only a few luxury cottages, attention to detail and personalised service is guaranteed at this exclusive lodge.
Tshukudu Bush Lodge at a Glance
- Accommodation - Capacity - 12 Guests
- 6 x Luxurious Cottages with bathrooms and lounge areas with open fires
- Full range of guest amenities such as shampoo, bath oil, body lotions, etc
- Malaria Free
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Room
- 24 hour electricity
- 24 hour air-conditioning and heating
- Safari bar including an international selection of beverages
- Small Safari Boutique
- In Room Safe
- No children under the age of 12 years are allowed at the Lodge.
Tshukudu Bush Lodge Accommodation
Tshukudu Lodge's six luxury cottages have lounge areas with open fires, which open onto balconies with views of the plains and wildlife. They have African decor with colourful paintings and wall hangings; the bathrooms have dark wooden decking and sunken baths which also overlook the plains. Amenities include ceiling fans, minibars, room safes and hair dryers.
Unfortunately No children under the age of 12 years are allowed at the Lodge. Children between the ages of 12 – 18 Years, sharing with 1 or 2 adults will be charged a third person supplement rate on a Fully Inclusive basis.
For the full Tshukudu bush experience there are no radios, televisions or telephones. Cell phone reception is very limited.
Please note that there are 132 steps to Lodge.
Make an Enquiry or Booking